Sicilian Pizza Roll Up
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says pizza has to be flat? Not us! 'Cause when you roll it up and bake it, it becomes a pizza roll-up that's really easy to eat...so maybe you should make a double batch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ready-bake frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- On prepared cookie sheet, spread enough dough to cover pan bottom. Place pepperoni slices lengthwise on dough, keeping it about 2 inches from edges. Cover pepperoni with cheese, then roasted peppers. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Roll dough lengthwise, pinching seams together. Brush top with egg and bake seam side down about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before slicing.
Remember, there are no rules. Want to add some sliced mushrooms, cooked ground sausage, or even anchovies? Go ahead! It's your pizza!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!