Six Layer Dip
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
A winner every time, Six Layer Dip has got lots of tasty layers without taking lots of work!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 -ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then the tomato, followed by the scallions. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 13 13