Six Layer Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With so many layers of goodness, it's no wonder why our Six Layer Dip is such a potluck favorite. And when you put it together just right, this dip looks just as fabulous as it tastes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole (see Note)
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 -ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans over a 12-inch round serving platter then spread guacamole over beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well then spread over guacamole. Sprinkle with cheese then the tomato, followed by the scallions. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Make your own guacamole in no time with our easy recipe for Quick Guacamole!
- And if you'd like another layered Mexican recipe, check out our Mexican Corn Bread Salad.
- For more easy party recipes, check out our collection of Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes.
- Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!