Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For this crowd-pleasing appetizer, all you have to do is mix together flavorings with prepared frozen meatballs and let the slow cooker do all the cooking! Our Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs are easy to make, easy to bring along, and easy to clean up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 plastic slow cooker liner
- 1 (9- to 10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
What To Do:
- Place liner in a slow cooker bowl, fitting it snugly against bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over bowl rim.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker; stir gently then cover with lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker (see Note).
- To avoid injury, do not lift or transport the liner with food in it, and allow the slow cooker to cool completely before removing and discarding the liner.
- For even more recipes like this one, check out our collection of Must-Make Meatball Recipes!
- Break out your other slow cookers, 'cause we've got some more Yummy Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes you won't want to miss out on!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.