We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need some eerie eats for your Halloween bash? Get tangled up in our creepy-crawly Spiderweb Spread by dipping and dunking your favorite chips into this zesty south-of-the-border party spread that guarantees a web of excitement in every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) container prepared guacamole
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- Spread refried beans evenly over a 12-inch round serving platter, then spread guacamole over beans.
- Sprinkle lettuce, tomato, and cheese around bean mixture. Sprinkle olives around guacamole.
- Place sour cream in a resealable plastic storage bag. Cut a tiny piece off the corner of the bag and drizzle in circles. Starting in the center of the circle, drag a knife to the outside, creating a web design (see photo).
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!