Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 cups dip
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you like the Spinach Artichoke Dip popular at all the chain restaurants, you're gonna love our homemade version. It's easy, and there's no substitute for a fresh, hot-from-the-oven spinach dip. See for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (see Notes)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ground red pepper, and garlic powder; beat until well blended. Stir in artichokes and spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the edges are golden. Serve immediately.
- We like to serve this Spinach Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or thin slices of French bread for dipping.
- Looking to lighten this dip up? No problem! Just use reduced-fat cream cheese and only 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Be sure to serve it with baked tortilla chips, too!
If you love everything spinach, then you'll love our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.