Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 cups dip
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you like the Spinach Artichoke Dip popular at all the chain restaurants, you're gonna love our homemade version. It's easy, and there's no substitute for a fresh, hot-from-the-oven spinach dip. See for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (see Notes)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ground red pepper, and garlic powder; beat until well blended. Stir in artichokes and spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the edges are golden. Serve immediately.
Serve this with a selection of tortilla chips, crackers, or thin slices of French bread for dipping. To lighten things up, use reduced-fat cream cheese and only 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and serve with baked tortilla chips.
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!