Sweet and Sour Wings
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
- READY IN
- 28 Min
These Sweet and Sour Wings are unbelievably tangy, and sesame seeds add an authentic Asian crunch. Serve these at your next party or football game. Your guests will be begging for more!
What You'll Need:
1 (5-pound) package frozen split chicken wings, thawed
1 cup sweet-and-sour sauce (see Notes)
cup teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place chicken wings on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- After wings are baked, remove them from the oven, and drain if necessary. Add to sauce mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place coated wings back on baking sheet, brush with any remaining sauce, and bake 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until glaze begins to caramelize and no pink remains in chicken. Serve immediately.
- There are many varieties of sweet-and-sour sauce. For instance, Szechuan duck sauce and others like it can be very spicy. The flavor of your wings will vary depending on the type you use.
- Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 21 14