We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tex-Mex Dip is the perfect make-ahead party dip. Its colorful and mouthwatering combo of ingredients makes for an eye-catching bean dip to enjoy with your favorite crunchy nibblers.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
What To Do:
- Spread bean dip on a large plastic or glass serving tray (about a 12-inch round). In a large bowl, combine avocados, mayonnaise, and lemon juice; spread over bean dip.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning mix; spread over first two layers.
- Then sprinkle with cheese, then scallions, then tomato. Cover loosely and refrigerate overnight to marry the flavors.
Just put this out with tortilla chips and stand back.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!