- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Tex-Mex Dip is the perfect make-ahead party dip. Its colorful and mouthwatering combo of ingredients makes for an eye-catching bean dip to enjoy with your favorite crunchy nibblers.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 10 1/2
cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
What To Do:
- Spread bean dip on a large plastic or glass serving tray (about a 12-inch round). In a large bowl, combine avocados, mayonnaise, and lemon juice; spread over bean dip.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning mix; spread over first two layers.
- Then sprinkle with cheese, then scallions, then tomato. Cover loosely and refrigerate overnight to marry the flavors.
Just put this out with tortilla chips and stand back.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
09 02 13