We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hold on, Pardner! There're no fish eggs in our Texas Caviar. Texan's have a different idea of what most of us think of as caviar and one taste of this change of pace nibbler will surely have you hooked!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tomato, finely chopped and drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, stem and seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing. Pour dressing over top and toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!