- 16 rectangles
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Looking for an easy appetizer? Then try my cheesy tomato squares. Their pizza-like flavor really delivers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Unroll pizza crust, and press into a 10" x 15' rimmed baking sheet, sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Arrange tomato slices over cheese.
- Combine remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the mayonnaise, and remaining 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread cheese mixture over tomato slices. Bake 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into 16 rectangles.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES