Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one can resist our Un-Boo-lievable BBQ Weenies, and thanks to Colleen Gallagher who came up with the clever name, you can add a little humor to this deliciously spooky appetizer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16-ounce) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
What To Do:
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, preserves, chipotle peppers, water, and adobo sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker set on low, until ready to serve.
- Looking for another easy and yummy snack to serve on Halloween? Why not mix up a batch of our Monster Mix?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.