Warm Honey and Fruit Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr 30 Min
Your guests are going to have a hard time resisting this chunky, creamy, and sweet spread. Our Warm Honey and Fruit Spread is a real crowd-pleaser, so you might want to make an extra batch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Beat cream cheese and honey at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Stir in dried fruit and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting 2-1/2 hours. Stir before serving.
This versatile spread pairs well with biscuits or scones as a chunky topper, or spread it over shortbread cookies for a simple dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!