Warm Honey and Fruit Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 2 Hr 30 Min
Your guests are going to have a hard time resisting this chunky, creamy, and sweet spread. Our Warm Honey and Fruit Spread is a real crowd-pleaser, so you might want to make an extra batch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Beat cream cheese and honey at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Stir in dried fruit and remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW setting 2-1/2 hours. Stir before serving.
This versatile spread pairs well with biscuits or scones as a chunky topper, or spread it over shortbread cookies for a simple dessert.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!