Almond Toffee Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Toffee is such a great flavor, and bar cookies are so easy to make! We bet everybody at your house will go nuts over these chewy Almond Toffee Bars.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar. Cut butter into mixture until crumbly then press firmly into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg, and almond extract; mix well. Stir in chopped candy bars and almonds then spread evenly over crust.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, until golden. Let cool; cover and chill then cut into bars when ready to serve.
Add 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds to the flour and sugar mixture to create an almond-packed crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!