Apple Nut Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A is for apple and A+ is what you'll get for making these.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Place the batter into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until the edges are golden.
- Remove from the oven and cut into bars while still warm, but not hot.
Makes about 21 bars.
Before serving, you might want to roll the bars in confectioners' sugar or spread with a cream cheese frosting. Maybe serve them with whipped topping as a "dip" or serve plain as a great snack cookie.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"