Black & White Cheesecake Bars
- 20 bars
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 45 Min
Our Black & White Cheesecake Bars are so darn good, you'll need to make a double batch if you're planning on having any left for yourself. The combo of everyone's favorite chocolate sandwich cookies laced throughout this creamy cheesecake are simply awesome!
What You'll Need:
1 (15.5-ounce) package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
5 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil hanging over sides.
- Place 28 cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground. Place in a medium bowl, add butter, and mix well. Place crumbs in prepared pan and press mixture evenly into bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Coarsely chop remaining cookies and stir into batter. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until edges are firm and center is slightly jiggly. Let cool 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Lift cake out of pan using foil, and place on cutting board. Cut into bars and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
12 10 14