Blueberry Lemon Bars
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Creamy lemon cheesecake meets fresh blueberries and a nutty-graham crust in this super dessert bar recipe.
What You'll Need:
cup ground almonds
cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
cup old-fashioned oats
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup whipped topping
1 cup lemon curd
cups fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine ground almonds, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat lemon curd on high 15 seconds, or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars.
07 27 14