Blueberry Lemon Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We top a nutty graham cracker crust with creamy cheesecake, fresh blueberries, and lemon curd to make our recipe for Blueberry Lemon Bars. This dessert bar recipe is perfect for a potluck 'cause it can be put together in just 10 minutes and can feed a whole gang!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine ground almonds, cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, oats, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a microwaveable bowl, heat lemon curd on high 15 seconds, or until warmed; gently stir in blueberries. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!