Caramel Apple Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kind of like a cross between a caramel apple and an apple crisp, these Caramel Apple Bars are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 (17.5-ounce) pouch oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peeled and chopped apple
- 3/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using a fork or a pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups of cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture in bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle apple over the cookie crust. In a small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour, and drizzle over apples. Then crumble the reserved cookie mix over caramel layer and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!