We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 Dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
These 2-layer bars combine a sweet peanut butter base with a rich chocolate topping.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed (about 45 cookies)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
What To Do:
Beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed with an electric beater until blended. Add powdered sugar and vanilla wafer crumbs; beat until blended. Press mixture into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan lined with wax paper.
Stir together chocolate chips and whipping cream in a medium saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature 10 minutes or until slightly softened. Cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.