We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
The gang will love this- a sugar cookie crust heaped with gooey chocolate, coconut, and pecans!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough in a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour condensed milk over dough; spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans; press down slightly. Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!