We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
The gang will love this- a sugar cookie crust heaped with gooey chocolate, coconut, and pecans!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough in a lightly greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Pour condensed milk over dough; spread evenly. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans; press down slightly. Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!