We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a pizza...or is it a cookie? Our sweet-as-can-be Cookie Pizza is an attention-getting dessert that is at home as a weeknight treat or a great dessert for easy entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tablespoon colored sprinkles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg until creamy. Stir in flour and baking soda until well mixed. (The dough will be stiff.) Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread dough onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- When completely cooled, spread frosting over cookie base, leaving 1/4-inch edge to form the crust. Sprinkle with coconut and candies. Cut into wedges to serve.
Top this dessert pizza with your favorite toppings. There are no rules! Maybe decorate the pizza with jelly beans that match your favorite team colors.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!