Easy Pecan Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pecan pie lovers, rejoice! Now you can get your favorite taste in bar cookie form. That's right, these little wonders taste just like bite-sized pecan pies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles. Press rectangles over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared baking pan. Press to seal perforations in dough. Bake 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over crust.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool; cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!