Kitchen Sink Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 bars
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Brighten the day for them and for you when you bring a plate of our Kitchen Sink Cookie Bars to the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer, then beat in eggs and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, pecans, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Spread mixture into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top and bake an additional 3 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together over low heat; remove from heat and stir in cereal. Spread mixture over cooled uncut bars. Chill, then cut into 3- x 6-inch bars. Keep refrigerated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!