Mistletoe Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They're sure to kiss the cook when you pass out these melt-in-your-mouth mistletoe cookie bars, whether or not you're standing under the mistletoe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray bottom only of a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray, and lightly flour.
- In a large bowl, using a spoon, combine cake mix, butter, water, and eggs until dough forms (some dry mix will remain). Stir in cranberries, baking chips, and cashews. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour, then cut into bars.
Makes 24 bars.
For more Christmas recipes like this one, order your very own copy of Mr. Food Christmas Made Easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!