Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids and peanut butter — it's always been a winning combination, but now, we've perfected the formula and turned created the ultimate peanut butter dessert recipe. We love this recipe because its crispiness helps make this treat a little less sticky, so we're running around with a sponge after the kids get ahold of a piece. Break it up and put some in a plastic baggie for a fantastic bring-along snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy-style peanut butter
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, over low heat, mix corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Add cereal and toss to coat well.
- Immediately press mixture into a well-greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!