Peanut M&M Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen bars
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
When the report card comes home, we're gonna want to make a little something special to reward the kids for all their hard work! They sure deserve it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (see Note)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini M&Ms
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Add the M&Ms and mix well.
- Press evenly into the baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve.
If you really like peanuty flavor, use crunchy peanut butter and you'll have your own combination of peanuts and chocolate.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.