We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our easy recipe for Praline Squares, you don't have to take a trip to New Orleans to enjoy the taste of pralines, a nutty southern treat.
What You'll Need:
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Arrange crackers 1-layer deep on an ungreased 10" x 15" baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add nuts; mix well then spoon mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes. Cut into squares while still warm. Store in tins or coffee cans.
Makes about 48 squares.
These taste just like Southern pralines, but they're so much easier to make! It's best not to substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!