Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies
- 4 1/2
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Don't make these if you're going to want your company to leave early...they'll want to stay until they're all eaten up!
What You'll Need:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
cup Hershey's cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
cup (1 10-ounce package) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
cup (2-½ sticks) butter or margarine, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. Cool slightly, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Do not overbake these -- they should be soft. They'll puff while baking and flatten while cooling.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 30 11