Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Wow!" That's what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry Cheesecake Bars. They start with the ease of a strawberry cake mix covered with a creamy cheesecake-like topping. Talk about heavenly!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and butter in a large bowl. Add one egg; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 2 eggs at medium speed with an electric beater until creamy; stir in vanilla. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake 30 minutes or until just set; cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Hmm! Cheesecake...so many scrumptious options! Here are a few more favorites for you to try: Bite-Sized Chocolate Cheesecake, No-Bake Cheesecake, and Brownie Cheesecake Bars are just a few of the creamy choices on our website.
- Did you know? This recipe was one of best-loved recipes of 2012! Click here to find out what else made the list.
- If you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Strawberry Rhubarb Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.