We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a yummy Halloween treat for your little ghouls and boys! These candy corn-studded Trick-or-Treat Bars are a fun autumn snack.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and place in oven just until butter melts.
- Remove dish from oven and distribute melted butter evenly over bottom. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with candy corn and gently press candies into uncut bars. Cool then cut into bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!