15-Minute Roast Beef Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A hot homemade meal in just 15 minutes, without even having to light our ovens? You're going to love our 15-Minute Roast Beef Skillet that takes every shortcut imaginable, but still comes out with a from-scratch taste.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 8 thick slices deli roast beef (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well. Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style.
- In a large deep skillet, combine gravy and water over medium heat until bubbly. Add beef rolls seam-side down, cover, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with gravy spooned over top of rollups.
This is an all-in-one meal, but you might want to start dinner with a Caesar salad and some warm rolls to complete it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!