Apricot Glazed Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you thought that apricot preserves belong only on toast, look here. Their fruity taste broiled on beef is a winner, too. Let's make a "toast" to this new combo.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds beef flank steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the broiler. Place the steaks on a broiler pan or rimmed cookie sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush the steak completely with the sauce, reserving the remaining sauce.
- Broil for 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium, or until desired doneness, basting frequently with the reserved sauce. Slice across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
You can use peach or pineapple preserves in place of apricot, if you prefer.