BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Dazzle the gang with this irresistible Ground Beef Roll...a rolled meat loaf that oozes with cheese.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread, eggs, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well blended. Place on a 12- x 16-inch piece of wax paper and pat firmly into a 10- x 12-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and parsley; mix well. Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over ground beef mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting from the short end, by lifting with the wax paper and removing the paper as you roll. Seal the end well.
- Place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Pour barbecue sauce over the roll and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until no pink remains in beef and juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Looking for more easy meatloaf recipes? Then you'll love our latest recipe collection, How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES