BBQ Chipotle Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These southwestern-style BBQ Chipotle Burgers get their robustness from chipotle peppers in adobo sauce which add smoky, spicy excitement. The crunchy homemade coleslaw topping provides a contrast of textures to make these burgers a blast to eat.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and black pepper; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, barbecue sauce, bread crumbs, and chipotle pepper; mix well. Form into 6 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place burgers on rolls, top with coleslaw, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.