We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring home the bacon and mix it into ground beef for a novel spin on a BLT. Our BLT Burgers taste awesome, 'cause cooked chopped bacon flavors the insides as they grill. Top 'em with crisp lettuce and fresh tomatoes for the complete BLT experience.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup (10 slices) crisp-cooked chopped bacon (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, bacon, and bread crumbs; mix well. Form mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Grill burgers 8 to 12 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning halfway through grilling.
- Evenly spread mayonnaise on both sides of rolls then top with lettuce, burgers, and tomato slices. Serve immediately.
If you don't want to use real bacon, it's fine to substitute bacon bits; 1/4 cup will do the trick!
- For a lighter twist, try our our easy seafood recipe for Salmon Patties!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?