Beef Burgundy Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Test Kitchen has put its own spin on a country French classic recipe for Beef Burgundy. Boasting a flavorful rich sauce, tender beef and veggies, it's your passport to an easy international favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 pounds boneless beef top sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) package uncooked long-grain and wild rice mix with seasoning packet
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 5-quart casserole dish, combine water, wine, soup, steak, mushrooms, and seasoning packet from rice; mix well. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and stir in rice. Cover and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until rice is tender.
To give this extra color and crunch, top it with diced red and yellow bell peppers before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!