We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Hr 12 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 27 Min
Get ready for a super grilling recipe you'll be making every Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day... you name it! Our grilling recipe for Beefed-Up Kabobs combine the juicy, succulent taste of sirloin roast with some of our favorite complementary veggies: mushrooms and onions. All you've got to do is grab your apron and get ready for the compliments to start rollin' on in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (3-pound) sirloin roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fresh whole button mushrooms
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Combine beef broth and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or large resealable plastic freezer bag; add beef, mushrooms, and onion. Cover or seal, and chill 8 hours.
- Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees). Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread steak and vegetables onto 8 (12-inch) skewers (see note). Sprinkle kabobs with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered 10 to 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning after 5 minutes.
If you use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water 30 minutes before threading and grilling the meat and veggies; if not, they'll burn as the food cooks. And no matter what type of skewers you use, always leave some space between the chunks of food when threading the kabobs so that the food will cook evenly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.