What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
pound lean ground beef
tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) jar sliced roasted peppers, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozarella cheese
cup fresh basil leaves
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza crust dough onto a cutting board. Spread spinach over crust. Spread ground beef evenly over spinach and season with onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Top with roasted peppers and shredded mozzarella. Place whole basil leaves over cheese.
- Roll up jelly-roll style and place on baking sheet. Lightly coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes then cut into slices and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES