Beefy Taco Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get the excitement and great taste of beef tacos without the work of making individual tacos. This beefy taco bake is a great start to a Mexican potluck menu and is sure to make your family happy and your life easier!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 (6- to 8-inch) flour or corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring until crumbled; drain. Stir in soup, salsa, milk, tortillas, and 1/2 cup cheese; spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, and serve.
- Freezer instructions: Follow step 2 above. Once the recipe is prepared, cover with a few layers of foil and freeze. To thaw, place in fridge 24 hours in advance of baking. Once thawed, bake at regular temperature and time. Click here for more tips on freezing our recipes.
- Beefy Taco Bake made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- If you're looking for more Mexican dinner recipes, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.