Bubbling Beer Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dinner doesn't get any easier than this 4-ingredient Bubbling Beer Brisket. You won't believe how tender and flavorful the meat becomes. It's like magic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray and place brisket fat-side up in pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine chili sauce, beer, and brown sugar. Pour evenly over brisket then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until brisket is fork-tender. Slice thinly across the grain and serve with sauce from pan.
Your gang will go crazy for this tender, saucy brisket served over homemade mashed potatoes. Why not try our recipe for Best Mashed Potatoes Ever? They'll love it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!