Bubbling Beer Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dinner doesn't get any easier than this 4-ingredient Bubbling Beer Brisket. You won't believe how tender and flavorful the meat becomes. It's like magic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray and place brisket fat-side up in pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine chili sauce, beer, and brown sugar. Pour evenly over brisket then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until brisket is fork-tender. Slice thinly across the grain and serve with sauce from pan.
Your gang will go crazy for this tender, saucy brisket served over homemade mashed potatoes. Why not try our recipe for Best Mashed Potatoes Ever? They'll love it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!