Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 meatballs
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Take a bite out of these easy-to-stuff meatballs and enjoy the flavorful surprise of cheese oozing out of every tasty bite. Whether cocktail or main dish sized, our Test Kitchen guarantees these scrumptious Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs will never disappoint.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella, cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese; mix well.
Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
- Don't worry if the cheese starts to ooze out! That just means your meatballs are going to be extra, ooey-gooey delicious!
- You can serve these with a dipping sauce if using as an appetizer, or with spaghetti and sauce for a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- No Fuss Salisbury Steak