Chinese Sirloin Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've heard that beef doesn't fit in with today's diets, think again! When selected and prepared properly, it's today's smart choice.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2- to 2¼-pound) boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick, well trimmed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak.
- Place the steak in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet; discard the marinade. Broil for 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve immediately.
The longer this marinates, the more flavor will be absorbed by the steak. So, for best flavor, marinate overnight.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"