Chinese Sirloin Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've heard that beef doesn't fit in with today's diets, think again! When selected and prepared properly, it's today's smart choice.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2- to 2¼-pound) boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick, well trimmed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak.
- Place the steak in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet; discard the marinade. Broil for 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve immediately.
The longer this marinates, the more flavor will be absorbed by the steak. So, for best flavor, marinate overnight.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!