Chinese Sirloin Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've heard that beef doesn't fit in with today's diets, think again! When selected and prepared properly, it's today's smart choice.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed beef broth
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2- to 2¼-pound) boneless beef top sirloin steak, about 1 inch thick, well trimmed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the steak.
- Place the steak in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet; discard the marinade. Broil for 14 to 16 minutes for medium-rare, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through the cooking.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve immediately.
The longer this marinates, the more flavor will be absorbed by the steak. So, for best flavor, marinate overnight.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!