We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Soda isn't just for drinking anymore! Our recipe for Cola Meatballs is a classic one that combines cola and ketchup to make a marvelous meatball sauce. You'll have a hard time saying no to one of these hot-out-of-the-oven, bubbling beauties!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, water, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining onion, remaining salt, and remaining black pepper; mix well then pour over meatballs.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling and meatballs are cooked through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!