Dining Car Steak
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Nothing fancy here - just good, old-fashioned steak prepared with garlic and butter. Dining Car Steak makes a mouthwatering dinner.
What You'll Need:
cup (1 stick) butter, slightly softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Delmonico steaks (12 to 16 ounces each)
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley; mix well. Place the mixture down the center of a 12-inch-square piece of waxed paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick log. Wrap tightly and refrigerate about 2 hours, or until firm.
- Preheat the broiler. Season each side of the steaks with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place steaks on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet and broil 7 to 9 minutes.
- Turn the steaks over and place four (1/4-inch) slices of herbed butter on each steak; broil 7 to 9 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Top each serving with an additional 1/4-inch slice of herbed butter and allow to melt. Store any unused herbed butter in the refrigerator for future use.
For more information on The Gold Coast Railroad Museum, go to www.goldcoast-railroad.org
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 14 14