Dressed Up Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 20 Min
Meat loaf again? You bet...but this time you practically won't recognize it. That's 'cause it's teamed with ranch-seasoned potatoes, veggies, and a saucy topping. It's an all-new version of the American classic.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) dry ranch dressing mix, divided
- 6 large potatoes, peeled
- 6 medium-sized carrots, peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large roasting pan, combine the oil and half a package of ranch dressing. Add the potatoes and carrots and toss until thoroughly coated; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream and the remaining 1-1/2 envelopes ranch dressing. Then add the beef, pork, bread crumbs, and egg; mix well.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the roasting pan and form the meat mixture into an oval loaf in the center of the vegetables. Spread the ketchup evenly over the meat loaf and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour, then uncover and bake for 20 to 30 more minutes, or until the juices run clear and the potatoes are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!