Easy Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Short Ribs reigns supreme over easy stovetop rib recipes. Make it for supper tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, brown ribs on all sides over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 1 hour; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.