Fifteen Minute Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a super-quick recipe with ground beef? Let your microwave turn you into a kitchen magician! Our easy Italian-style meatballs can go from prep to the table in just about 15 minutes! Serve it over quick-cooking spaghetti for a fast weeknight meal that tastes like you fussed.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (28-ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Form the mixture into 15 meatballs, and place in a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese; pour over the meatballs.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power 12 minutes, or until the meatballs are completely cooked through.
- Remove the plastic wrap and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, if desired. Microwave at 70% power an additional 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs