Five Napkin Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground chuck, cheese, bacon bits, Worcestershire sauce, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix just until combined, then shape mixture into 6 equal-sized patties. Place an indentation in center of each burger with your thumb.
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat and cook patties 4 to 5 minutes per side, or cook on a pre-heated grill, until no pink remains and juices run clear. Place in buns and serve.
A few tips for making the juiciest burger ever: don't overmix your meat mixture and when cooking your burgers, never press down on burger and only flip it once during cooking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.