We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Asian main course is even better when served over rice. It's a great meal or light lunch.
What You'll Need:
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into thin strips
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, and black pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the steak and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring frequently.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, the green beans, and bell pepper. Stir-fry for 9 to 10 minutes, or until the green beans are crisp-tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!