Garlic Studded Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a Garlic Studded Tenderloin recipe that's hearty without being too filling. It's a roast tenderloin that's carved really thin. You can serve it with a basket of crusty rolls and fresh focaccia for the beginning of a buffet or let it shine as the main attraction!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5 to 6 pounds) whole beef tenderloin , trimmed
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and slivered
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup port wine, or other dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Make small slits in tenderloin and insert garlic slivers; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Add tenderloin, cover and allow meat to marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove meat from marinade and place in roasting pan; discard marinade.
- Roast meat 40 to 45 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness. Allow to sit 20 to 30 minutes before slicing thinly.
Great Go-Along: Make a super spread by combining 2 cups mayonnaise with 1/4 cup white vinegar, 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon, and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley. Chill it then serve alongside the tenderloin with crusty rolls and fresh focaccia for elegant make-your-own sandwiches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!